1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide our skin care products and services to our customers. This may include:
- Name, address, and contact information (such as email address and telephone number)
- Payment information (such as credit card details)
- Skin care concerns and preferences
- Purchase history
We may collect personal information directly from our customers, as well as from third-party sources such as social media platforms.
2. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information that we collect to provide our skin care products and services to our customers. This may include:
- Fulfilling orders and processing payments
- Responding to customer inquiries and providing customer support
- Customizing our products and services to meet our customers' needs
- Conducting market research and analysis to improve our products and services
- Communicating with our customers about our products, services, and promotions
We may also use personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to our customers and are consistent with their expectations.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose personal information to third-party service providers that help us to provide our skin care products and services to our customers. These service providers may include:
- Payment processors
- Shipping and delivery companies
- Customer support providers
- Marketing and advertising providers
- IT and website hosting providers
We may also disclose personal information to government authorities or other third parties as required by law or as necessary to protect our rights or the rights of our customers.
4. DATA SECURITY
We take reasonable measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the security of personal information.
5. DATA RETENTION
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as well as for any legal or business purposes. When personal information is no longer needed, we will securely destroy or anonymize it.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have certain rights regarding your personal information, including:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information
- The right to request that we delete your personal information
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, machine-readable format
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
8. CONTACT US